Any dispute, controversy, difference or claim arising out of or in direct or indirect connection with this contract, including any questions regarding its conclusion, existence, interpretation, termination or validity, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Arbitration Centre at the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP) in accordance with its rules in force on the date of commencement of arbitration.
Parties to this contract agree that documents and other materials related to arbitration may be sent to the following addresses:
[name of the party]: [e-mail address];
[name of the party]: [e-mail address].
Recommended additions to arbitration clause:
- The arbitral tribunal shall be composed of […] (three arbitrators / a sole arbitrator)
- The seat of arbitration shall be […] (Russian Federation)
- The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be […] (Russian / English)
- This contract shall be governed by the substantive law of […]
- An arbitral award shall be final, binding upon the parties and not subject to set aside proceedings